0-1000 Sq. Ft.
1001-1500 Sq. Ft.
1501-2000 Sq. Ft.
2001-3000 Sq. Ft.
3001-4000 Sq. Ft.
4001-5000 Sq. Ft.
- Price and time to render scan into Xactimate based on square footage.
- No job is too big or too small! We offer discounts for small losses if you only need a single room scanned!
- Convert your scan into Xactimate with Truesketch, which converts the scan into an ESX file.
- Truesketch is perfect for standard default dimension doors/windows/ceiling heights.
- Truesketch Plus is perfect for custom properties with varying or difficult layouts.
|Output File Extension||SKX file for Xactimate||SKX file for Xactimate|
|Room Length Measurements||As Built||As Built|
|Windows, Doors, Missing Wall Lengths||As Built||As Built|
|Door Type||As Built||As Built|
|Door height||Default (6 ft, 8 in)||As Built|
|Ceiling Type||Default (box)||As Built|
|Celing Height||Default (8 ft)||As Built|
|Floor Height (Relation to Level)||Default (0″ / Above)||As Built|
|Window Shape||Default (rectangle)||As Built|
|Window height||Default (base width 3 ft, height 4 ft)||As Built|
|Missing Wall Type||Default (rectangle)||As Built|
|Missing Wall Height||Default (6 ft, 8 in)||As Built|
|Wall Thickness||Default (4 in)||As Built|
Request a Drone Survey today and receive the highest quality images of your property’s exterior.
Pricing subject to change. Please contact us for a quote on images or video.
- Any property over 5000 Sq. Ft. will vary. Contact us for a quote today!
- Detached structures or those not connected by an indoor staircase can be scanned for an additional fee (This requires a separate scan).
- Get a general floor plan of scanned rooms with basic dimensions for $50.
- 10 high resolution 4K images for $150. Should you like more, contact us for additional photo pricing.
- Cost to convert your scan into an ESX file for Xactimate will vary. Call us for a quote today!
- $75 for the first year of storage, and $50 for each year after.
- 6 months included in your scan with us!
- Pricing for all scans includes the 3D Matterport scan of interior spaces, a 360-degree image of the front of the property and editing of the scan.
We typically service San Diego, Orange, and Riverside Counties. For scans outside of these counties, additional fees may be charged for traveling expenses.
We typically store your scan for 6 months. Should you like for us to store your property for insurance purposes or otherwise, we will store it in our secure cloud storage for longer. For $75 you can store it for 1 year. For each additional year past the first, the cost is $50 a year; a small price to pay for full imaging of your home. If you remodel your home or building, make any additions to the property, or any other changes, we will return to do a new scan for you at 50% off our usual rate for the size of the property.
If you are thinking of purchasing your own Matterport camera and would like on-site and hands on training for you or your team, we are here to help! Ask us about our training and support program!